Hutchins Grade Equivalencies

HUTCHINS STUDENTS need to obtain GRADE EQUIVALENCIES for any Hutchins courses they took as credit/no credit (LIBS 101, 102, 201 & 202) from the faculty member that you took those courses with. You will need to submit all Hutchins course grade equivalencies BEFORE the application deadline to us in the Global Engagement Office.

FAQ Category