There are more than 170-member campuses as a part of National Student Exchange. That means you have lots of options to choose from for your NSE experience! Here are some questions to ask yourself to help narrow down your options:
- Do you receive financial aid? If so, which payment plan is best for you?
- How competitive is it to get accepted to that campus? (Talk to Hope for details.)
- What are the GPA minimums for the host universities you are considering?
- Will you have access to your major courses? (Check under ‘Programs’ and ‘Conditions’ on the campus profile page.)
- What are you looking for in a campus? What type of college experience? Check out the different NSE campus categories and featured highlights.
- Is there a language requirement? (Canada, Puerto Rico, and NSE Study Abroad.)