Can I get a recommendation from a professor outside of SONOMA STATE UNIVERSITY?

Yes, though we recommend the recommender be from SSU.  If this is your first semester here at Sonoma State University, or you are an incoming transfer student, you may need to get a recommendation from someone at your previous community college or institution. If you have any further questions about who to get recommendations from, you should speak to your study away advisor.

FAQ Category